Pages

Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

My Journey In The Nusa Lembongan




Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let you all now that I and my family are going on a short trip to Nusa Lembongan! We will be visiting BATU KARANG RESORT AND DAY SPA.
I am SO excited !

Below is a quick look of what I'm packing. I tried to come up with some colorful outfits while still being comfortable and sunblock :)


Relax and Happy ^^

In the morning, I take a English Breakfast. There are always fried egg, sausages, delicious bacon, a healty soybean, toast and mushroomsDo not forget a cup of tea or black pudding which adds a distinctive aroma.

English Breakfast 

Batu Karang Resort


Enjoy this moment


Muntigs Bar & Restaurant
 offers a fine food and wine experience and a variety of International and Balinese cuisine. Muntigs Bar & Restaurant is open from 7am till 11 pm and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I Love this menu ! :)

Wine, want?
The beautiful Restaurant

My having lunch, very delicious ^_^

Dinner with grilled fish, yummy !

Okey guys, i think that's all about my journey in Nusa Lembongan.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@intankusumasari) to follow my fun trip! You can also follow me on twitter @Intan_Milla , thanks :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Formulir Kontak

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Wikipedia

Hasil penelusuran

Ada kesalahan di dalam gadget ini

SPARKLING BLOGS

Photobucket

Tombol Share

Blog Archive

Total Tayangan Laman

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Video Bar

Loading...

Translate

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Popular Posts

Social Icons

Followers

Featured Posts

 

Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: DeliciousScraps©